The Budapest Congress & World Trade Center
The Budapest Congress & World Trade Centre provides the largest, most modern congress and meeting facility in Hungary.
- More than 30 years of know-how
- Quality catering services by our dedicated team
- Meeting in one or all of our 20 multifunctional rooms
- Modern audio-visual equipment tailored to your needs
- Meetings and catering from 2 to 2000 people
- Projection screens up to 96m2
- Maximum 4000m2 exhibition space throughout the centre
- Lots of natural daylight in the public area and restaurants
- Able to serve a gala dinner for up to 850 people in one exclusive dinner hall
Budapest, with its more than a thousand year history, is one of Europe's youngest capitals, as Pest, Buda and Obuda was joined in 1873. The life of the inhabitants was determined by the river Danube as it provided merchants free crossing and inhabitants shelter among surrounding hills. Budapest is rich in natural beauties and its architecture is world-famous. Numerous sights of Budapest were given the world heritage title by the UNESCO (Royal Palace area, Danube Bank View, Andrássy Avenue).
Apart from the buildings, churches, the Danube or the Buda Hills there are various thermal baths, caves, museums and cultural programs in order to satisfy the visitors of Budapest.
Hungary is undoubtedly one of the world’s most favorite tourist destinations. The Hungarian culture, music, art, architecture, spas, unique flora and fauna, national parks, cuisine and wine attract millions of visitors every year.
Despite its small size, Hungary has an abundance of natural attributes. In the 10 national parks there are wild river areas, rolling hills, expansive lakeside areas, mountain ridges covered with thick forests, endless plains and the unrivalled treasures of the limestone region.
The country boasts 8 sites, which the UNESCO has recognized as being worthy of protection and conservation as part of the World Heritage. Four of them, the national parks of the Aggtelek karst with Central Europe's largest cave system, Lake Fertő, the wine region of Tokaj and the grass plain of the Hortobágy, are natural treasures.